Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently

Oh boy! It's July. 

That's CRAZYY!!! Time is flying by way to quickly.

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's currently link up!


LISTENING: 
I love Cake Boss. Like *obsessed* kinda love.
When I grow up, I'm going to work for him.
Or at least eat a lot of his cake.

LOVING:
We had Noah's 9 month pics done last month and I *LOVE* how they turned out. He is such a smiley baby, but of course, on picture day, he was kinda grumpy head. So, every picture with a smile, we worked SUPER hard for. {And all of me and my husband look *ri-diculous*. We are squinting and our faces are squished smiling trying to get him to smile. You've been there. You know.}

 
                 
THINKING:
This child is EVERYWHERE. And by everywhere, I mean everywhere.
Cabinets, under the entertainment center, the toilet (yes, the toilet), diaper boxes, on top of mixing bowls. It's insane. And he gives me about 15,973 heart attacks each day with this boyish antics at 10 months old.

I just want to put him in a bubble suit and rock him. That way, I know he isn't going to break all his body parts in 4.2 seconds.

OH. And he's *NOT* even walking yet.




WANTING: Do I really need to explain why I need a my Mother's Day gift of a day at the spa?
I think not.

NEEDING: 
I have like 15 products that need to be finished. I start, then I stop. I just NEED to finish them.

This week, my plan is to finish my Dinosaur Nonfiction pack for 3rd-5th graders and my Back to School Nonfiction pack for 3rd-5th graders.

ALL STAR: And this about wraps it up. I'm like *SUPER* woman at procrastination. There's LOTS to be done, but so many other distractions {like that cute little baby you read about above?! yeah...that's a good reason to put off laundry and TpT products....}.

{Can you relate?!}

Have you linked up with Farley yet?! If not, you should.

Until then,



6 comments:

  1. Your son is so cute! I love the photo of him standing on a bowl. But, my kids are older, so I can think it is funny, but you are in the midst of it, and trying to protect your child. I'm sure with a great momma like you, he will grow to be big and strong! Happy July!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baby pics are adorable!! I just love his cute lil face!! I don't have any kids yet but I think I know what you mean about putting him in a bubble suit lol I think I'll be the same.
    But it sounds like you should put off laundry for another week(s) and go get that massage!!
    Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you need a medal for keeping up with that cutie! Once they learn to walk- I'm out! lol I see our love of procrastination is just one more thing we have in common! So glad to find you through Farley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny!! I have an 11 month old and she is the same way!!! SHE NEVER STOPS. Ever. And when it's quiet, I know she's up to something. It definitely keeps me busy and it's a different summer than I had last year! Long gone are the lazy days of reading, tanning, and leisurely trips to Target. *sigh* I had fun reading your currently because I could have easily written the same thing!
    Enjoy your boy!
    Kristin
    Fifth Grade Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the same boat with my products, I kept a list going the last few weeks of school with tons of great ideas and now I have a folder full of partially completed products. Although my hands are not full with a little one like you!
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! My sister is going through the same age with her little one--always on the move and way too curious! :)

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete